Sunday, June 28, 2009

May MJ rest in peace.
This may come a 'lil too late but I was busy going through his videos.
I cant help but think how much he had made an impact on my life over pop music.
Although I have to say I never really favoured his crotch-grabbing dance moves,he's still the BEST!
And like all his die-hard fans(Read:I'm not exactly die-hard),I sure want to know how he died.
But at the end of it all,I find that how he died is not that important.
Whats important is that his music still stays and is being played.
I love you MJ!

And also not to forget Farrah Fawcett.
My parents first ever Charlie's Angels star.
May she rest in peace too.

Alrightey,on a happier note....
School starts tomorrow and I cant wait!
Reason being I finally get to be busy again with schoolwork.
And I miss stitting with Wyelin and Cheryl and hear them talk about their Korean bands and boys. LOL
So today doing nothing much.
Just sitting on the couch,watching tv and the tv watching me.
Okay I'll say it.
I'm BORED! REALLY REALLY REALLY BORED!

Family's out to johore which I clearly dont want to join in case I have to go on LOA.
Oh well. At least I get to do whatever I want. Hee :)