Saturday, July 4, 2009

People who comment everything about me,disgusts me! Yeah I realise I'm an ugly duckling. But only a true human being will only see the swan in me.

So thats just for you to ponder.
..........................

Went out the whole day. Morning went for religious class. Afternoon study. And headed to town at night. I dont know why but me and cousin seems to be getting closer now. I'm not really close to the male cousins on dad's side but this time,we just got along very well.

He picked me up,instead of sis, at 7:30 then headed to town. He already know which mall to go to,which shop to enter and what to buy. So all he has to do was find it,try it on,take and pay. I now prefer to shop with him compared to my female cousins.

Then off to Marina Barrage since he's been dying to look at the place at night time. Nothing much. Just took a few pics then off to dinner.

He tried to take the shorter route so I would reach home faster,but that didnt help. It was jammed! I slept in the car in the end.

Have to say I had a pleasurable time with him. Never knew he was so down-to-earth. I dont see him that often. Even at family occasions since he's 24/7 busy with work. But now that I know what he's like,I feel like getting to know the rest even more.

Its time for a cousin outing.

Till here. I'm beat!

-I dont know whether to say I love you too.-