Sunday, November 16, 2008

2nd entry in an hour.

I'm very unsure why I'm feeling down lately. I feel very left out. I'm also unsure whether its just me or am I being really shoved off by the people around me.

I twist and turn on my bed when I cant sleep just thinking about it. I mean I have so many friends(74 to be exact) but why do I feel like I cant turn to them for fun or my problems?

Anyways,I did say to Zam that I might be backing out from the chalet due to reasons. But he assured me that I would have a lot of fun. But what if I dont? What if the past repeats itself? I'm not scared of it but what if the people that are at the chalet arent able to do something about it?

Nonetheless,I should just go and have my own fun. I love my Hirouka crew and it will stay that way. I just need another assurance that I wont be harmed when I'm there. But none of them is capable of doing it. So I guess I'm doomed.

To the Hirouka crew,I wont tell you what happen during my previous visit unless I know you're brave enough to know about it. But I dont think any of you reads my blog. So thank goodness.