Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cousins right and wrong

Apologies for not updating. Been really busy with holidays and visitings and outings. Not much has been happening over the past few weeks.

Anyways, I cleared and cleaned and vacuumed my room yesterday. Had thrown out alot of things. I also realised that I had a very high stack of notes un-filed. So I just stuff it inside the proper files and shove it inside my cupboard. I might have to buy a couple of ring files since my notes are thick as hell.

School is starting in 2 days and I'm quite eager to start the school semester. 3 months at home is more than enough. But I'm just afraid that I might not be able to cope my Drama schedules with my studies.

I mean O levels and SYF! I'll be beat most of the time!!!! Not to forget the never-ending practices and tutorials and homework. Urghh! Thank god I'd quit my job.

On a happier note,I'm glad I got to see all my cousins at my granny's house in Johore for my late grandfather's 100th day funeral anniversary or whatever that you call it. I was worked to death since there was too many people that my granny invited.

After that,we took a bathe and sat in a room and talked about our relationships,friends and life-experiences. Most of the experience were ghost encounters. I kinda kept quiet about the relationship part cos I'm like single and everythings in the past so not much to talk about.

Sometimes being single might do you good but when you think again..being in a relationship is better cos you get to love and be loved by someone and spent your time together and create unforgettable memories. And you get to love someone dearly and know who turn to when the world turns their back on you.

I prefer to be single for the time being. Although I know my one and only bestfriend is waiting for me to accept him,I still cant. I dont want to ruin our 10 years of good friendship. IF we are not meant to be,our relationship is obviously out of the question but what about our friendship? Is it gonna go down the drain just like that?

Anyways,I had a great time with the cuzzies. We would sit at the hut in granny's porch and talk and talk and talk. Sleep at around 4am and wake up in the evening. Not everyone was there but the ones that weren't there are the cousins that the whole family seems to not get along very well with.

We're not sure whats their problem with us and we are just too busy to care about them. I have to say that the family's not 'proper'. My auntie has a scandal with her ex-flame. The husband is forever lying about his job and sometimes doesnt work at all but denies it. The first daughter is gone case. The daughter-in-law is pregnant with the second child and has a scandal with her ex-flam with the knowledge of her husband(!!!!). The first son is crazy in love with an Indonesian lady who is forever asking him to send her like a few thousand dollars to her and the second son is in and out of jail and raping people here and there. The only person that is in their right mind in the family is the second daughter. I pity that she has to actually live with a family who is heavily heavily heavily in debt and is just lost in life.

Thats my post for today.