Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I need to stop upsetting the situation

I'm freaking out right now as my N level results are releasing tmr! I dont feel nervous or scared. I'm just dead curious as to how many points I'm gonna get and where I'm gonna go. Maybe I'll feel the chilling part tmr. Wherever it lands me,I'm still gonna continue studying.

And today I feel very guilty. Hate me all you want but I had to do it. I 'dumped' a guy that my cousin had introduced to me. He was abit too over when it comes to dating or relationships. When he was sixteen,he dated a divorced lady aged 20 something that has a child. Age may just be a number,but seriously.. a divorced lady at sixteen? He had a few relationships where he is the perfect guy and the girl seems to be knocked up by someone else or just too astray.

I met up with him for a while but I went back to my cousins's place. I just could not communicate that well with him. He was like rushing into things. I just knew him a few days ago and he already started sending me lovey-dovey msgs. WTH!

He already planned to ask me to be his gf(!). He sorta gave me a huge and obvious hint. At first when I didnt want to see him after the first meet,he thought I was looking down on him because of his tattoos and his attitude and the people that he mixes with. He sort of accused me of those things. But THANK GOODNESS I was born as a girl! So I kinda explain everything to him nicely.

It was diffcult but I had to do it. What if I get into a relationship with him and I dont love him?I'll be cheating myself and also him. So I said my piece and wanted to cry after that! I can see he was so heart-broken. So I said we should just stay friends and I'll pray that he'll get the girl of his dreams and that will love him dearly and forever.

Till here. Can I get my results now?!