Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm just tired.

I think I've abandoned this blog long enough for it to rot. First up,

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY ALLISON TAN!

Next,I have been busy and tired the past few weeks. Therefore I didnt get the chance to update my blog. My N level results are drawing near. I'm extremely terrified. *cool down aisyah*.. Anyways,apologies to Navin. I cant watch movie with you and the other Hirouka crew cos today is my 11th monthsary. I'll make it up to you guys okay.

Also to TJ clan,I had a great time going ghost-hunting,picnic,sleepovers and slackings with you guys over the past few weeks.

Anyways,today totally rotted at home. Watched telly all day and did nothing else. Tomorrow evening will be watching a play somewhere in Singapore. Its the 'Snow white and the seven dwarfs',but a modern type of play. Hopefully it will rock my socks.

I'm losing my passion towards acting and the drama scene,hopefully this play will relive it like what 'Beauty World' had given an impact on me.

Alrightey,I'm gonna go off now. If you happen to read this,tag my board yeah. Its so dead. Thanks!