Friday, December 5, 2008

I want to sleep!!

I had lots of fun when cuzzie came over. But to bad she went home today. Anyways,tmr is Pulau Ubin trip with the Hirouka clan. They gave me a call at 11.30 in the morning. WHEN I WAS STILL SLEEPING SOUNDLY.

I said okay but then later in the day,I had a huge tiff with my mom. Not sure how it all began. She wouldnt talk to me and she would like slam the stuff around. Me and my cousin just pretended that we're not hearing anything.

We're just sick of having to take the fault on ourselves. When she did started to talk to me,I didint talk to her. Well,she did say that she doesnt want me to talk to her. So I granted her wish. Whatever the problem may be,I still dont think that its any of my fault.

And now,my moods kinda changing. I'm not sure whether I should go for the trip. What if she takes the chance to throw me out of the house? LOL. She's my mother. She can do anything. Oh well. I should still go anyway. Its time to have fun man!

But I heard that I have to meet them around 9am. ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME?! I would usually still be sleeping at that time. What? You people want me to die due to lack of sleep. haha. okay whatever. So see the bunch of you tmr!

Till here. I wanna go lepak! bye.