Sunday, December 7, 2008

cycling fever

Yesterday went to Pulau Ubin with the loved Hirouka family. I cycled like hell. In the morning I didnt drink or eat so when I was tired and thirsty,I started to become very grumpy. Sorry guys for making you worried or irritated by my grumpiness. I guess I came unprepared.

We had a tour of the island given by our host-RAZI! He was kind enough to bring us there and tour us around. I have to admit the outing and ride around the island was awesome! Despite the never-ending mosquitoes,the view of the sea was unexplainable.

And I personally like the steep slopes. I only like it when we're going down. HAHA. The ones when we go up the slope was a pain in the belly! Luckily it didnt rain that heavily and I think I lost like at least 1kg. aha. Random.

Anyways,the day was meant for Zhen Hong. It wasnt his birthday-long story! The moment was very sad and touching for him. wow. Hirouka crew is very sweet. HAHA. And on HIS day,we taught him how to cycle. And he did it! Well not that pro but he managed to control and he listened to us.

But Xuan Da say make him fall. wth?! Is that how you learn to cycle? By falling? Really meh? And thank you Xuan Da for being our anchorman. But the next time you sing,I'm not gonna cycle beside you anymore! You sang until it rained! Some more S Club 7 song! LOL.

Around 2pm ended our tour and went back to Changi to eat. Then it was home sweet home for me. I bathed and went to sleep only to wake up at around 9pm. Then went to sleep again. It was the most fun and tiring day for me. So till here.

One more thing! I got this from Razi's blog: Aisyah [a darling to be around with, a listening ear and the best person to talk to whenever you need her, cheerful,adorable and some sarcasm just make her very ADORABLE... a depandable friend always]

And this from Zhen hong's blog : Aisyah-Though i swear that i hardly talk to you, yet you still really being such a good friend to me and you helped me up when today's bike riding also.Thanks for being a good friend to me.I will remember it.

They make me sound like I'm such a sweet,nice and kind person. HAHA. Btw..I am sweet,nice and kind. LOL. Just ask kemp. haha. Anyways,dudes..thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it so much.