Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My late abang

My second post for today!

To Nasri/Abang,I really miss you so much. I used to talk to you over the phone almost every night and we talk about so much stuff and you give me advices and motivations when I need it. But ever since you've moved on, I couldnt sleep well at all. No one in the world knows how much I want to turn back time and give you a hug like I always do.

I know we promised each other that we would not shed a tear when one of us passes away but the news was too sudden and I could not take it. The night of your death was bizarre. You seem peaceful. I just could not believe that the guy in the ambulance was you and you even said that that guy was already dead.

And TJ promises you that we'll take good care of your family. And that you'll always be a part of us no matter what. People ask me to forget you and move on but how am I suppose to when the first person I talk to in the morning is you and the last person before I go to bed. You have changed me so much that I dont know how to repay your never-ending kindness.

I can also sense that you were with us when we were just chilling under the block. You may not be there physically but each and everyone of us knows that you're watching over us. No one knows how hard it is for me to go through the day knowing that I lost someone close to me and the person that I love more than anyone else.

My last favor from you is to appear in my dreams. I need to see you badly. I love you and miss you so muchh. Just this one last favor I beg of you.