Monday, February 23, 2009

typical

I'm so tired! Urgh. Today went kinda well. Bus was late and some idiot dont want move in. Somemore from Dunman Sec. But still no brains! Anyways,after school went to LJS with deelah first then Wyelin and Acha joined later.

Wanted to study but in the end we spent 45mins at Popular.Expected! Then went to Starbucks for my Java Chip. Cravings! I think aisyah had drank the worst coffee ever. Haha. Then went home ALONE! So here I am.

I have Malay re-common test tomorrow. And I still havent do my malay homework. Which is very troublesome to do. Furthermore,Wednesday have Biology and Maths Common test. Stress!!

And I couldnt believe that I had gotten 26/50 for my first malay common test. I knew I was going to get somewhere around 30+ but I was wrong. I'm not saying that I think so highly of my Malay but thats my range of marks. Not sure what went wrong. Had done properly and still gotten a just pass. How pathetic.

Well,people...can somebody ask me out? I've not been going out with friends for quite a while now. And I need to take pictures. Fetish! Dont really need to go out and about. Just sit there and study also I dont mind. Dont even care where it would be.

Well,Farhan had abandoned me. Thanks uh dude! Anyways,today had another great laugh with Cheryl. Our laughter towards each other is contagious so we cant stop laughing no matter how lil funny it is.

Well,the joke of the day was Mdm Quek's drawing. Maybe its her own impersonation of her future daughter-in-law. LMAO. It had 3 pathetic strands of hair on each side! Had eyes like Aidil's(big!) and retarded ears. One ear was like a monkey's while the other ear was like sagging! LOL.

Till here. I'm pretty much laughing in front of the lappy now.One is Mdm Quek's drawing while the other is Ms Chee's 'shocked' look. Cant forget. ROLF!