Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birds of the same feather flock together

Today was abit hectic. My brain is not fully-functioning at the moment. I'm so tired.

People are born kind but they choose to be rude.

I shall not go into detail. It was a small matter but cannot negotiate. CONFLICT! WORLD WAR 3! Right acha?

But its okay for me now. I actually will just go on like it did not happen. But please,if you hate me,show it like you do rather than putting on a mask and being someone whom you are not. And that is exactly who you are now.

Whats unity if you do not work with others? I've never offended you before but you still snap at me. What have I done wrong? You even snap at her, Your own bestfriend. What is this? Have you lost respect? I let you do the things but just one question made you snap at me. Furthermore,the question was not harmful and I asked you nicely. At least I didnt complain or anything cos I know you have put alot of time and effort in it. I appreciated it okay. Dont take it that I'm ganging up with the others to bring you down,because I'm not. I just cant understand people like you.

And never say you dont care what others say. Cos deep down you actually know that you want to know what people are saying about you. I've said i dont care before,but its always not what it means. So yeah. I just hope you think about this. Unless you still want to be stubborn.