Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sarifah version of hip hip hooray!

Today seems to be alright. Nothing interesting happened. Just the usual laughs and scoldings. Wait! Something interesting did happen in the morning at the parade square.

Well,there was this new female teacher standing beside Mr Syafiq wearing a low-cut top. Abut low-cut la. And Mr Syafiq was much taller than her. So me and Cheryl made all the background sound effects about him looking into the teacher's cleavage. LOL. Damn hilarious. Furthermore his eyes and facial expressions suited the whole thing. HAHA.

And I heard that this week will be Mr Syafiq's last week. YAY! No one can tease me anymore! Hopefully its Daryl Tan's last week too so me and Wyelin can rest our ears from hearing too much of Daryl Tan. Hip hip hooray! Hip hip Hooray!(like ms sarifah)

And there was this group of boys disturbing us while we were doing our vocal warm-ups. I went out and they ran away but one boy pointed middle finger at me and so I said,: FUCK YOU BACK! And desmond thought they said it to me but actually I was the one that said it.

So he chiong out the dance studio and shouted:OI! But all run with their tails between their legs. One of the boys is none other than the guy with the eyeliner and hp larnyard around him. My darling 5a2 peeps should know who I'm talking about. He and his friends always smoke at the toilet outside my class. Pauto you one day k bastard bitch?

I really pity their parents. Raise them to be good kids,end up worst than mothafuckers. Hope they suffer!

Till here.