Friday, April 17, 2009

THE WORLD NEEDS A CHANGE. FOR STARTERS,DO SOMETIHNG ABOUT THE OZONE!

Seriously,someone needs to show that girl the path to decency! I dont want to mention names because she might just read this and go against me even more. But I just want to say that what someone said is true: When you grow up and working,you have to accept the people around you whether you like it or not. Maybe that should be said in your face. I dont give a damn about you not liking me. I'm not even bothered about it. But you have caused 'YOUR BESTFRIEND' the pain. Some friend you are,huh? Cheryl thought I was going to be all pissed after reading the msgs time and time again. Surprisingly,I wasnt. I took it as something that I should improve on. I make noise for the right reasons. You just kept quiet cos you're just too dumb to give an answer. And stop shooting the hatred-ness to your friend. Spare him for once. But then again,you're inhumane. So why should I bother saying it. You only have feelings for yourself and have never put yourself in others shoes. You expect everyone to understand. And calling your own bestfriend names that hurt? Again(!!),some friend you are! Its no wonder that the person you call your bestfriend,turn to me to vent his anger. I know what it feels like cos you yourself have done it to me. You just shoot things at people and then forget that sick act you just did hurt them. And I still remember the msg that you send to him about you being disrespectful. I'm glad you realise your mistake(s) but the sentence after that...? Hmm..You might as well not apologise. You hate people for the wrong reasons. I used to hate you for the wrong reasons too. But I've woken up. I know I was being unfair. So if you hate me now,I've got nothing to say and nothing against you. You bring no joy to my life. So I just cancel you out. Like the other LIAR girl,you're also just a ......... Have a nice life suffering and always hoping the people that you hate to be out of your life. Trust me,the more you hope,the more they will keep coming till you learn to appreciate them. See you around! :))

Bet some of you didnt read till the end. HAHA! Today was fun i guess. Except that I was quiet. According to Cheryl. Didnt go canteen for recess. Taught Cheryl graphs. I'm so kind! LOL. Was trying to survive Bio lesson.

When I wanted to go home today,the ez-link card for sec 4's and 5's were not ready. LIKE WTF! They say come back at around 2.30pm! Hello! What are we going to do in school until 2.30pm? There was like one huge crowd outside the office. Some were cursing the school. A few guys took the loyang pe shirt and burned it. LOL.

So me and guigui waited then I finally got my ez-link at around 1pm. Then went for facial appointment. Was tired and hungry. Slept while the person did my face. RELAXING SIA! Somemore I was the only one there. Haha. PEACE FINALLY.

Then rushed to meet Fad.Then went to Eastpoint to buy groceries. Reached home then suddenly got craving for Western food at Banquet. HAHA. Nvm,can go tmr or Sunday. The weather sucks today. Was sweating and I'm so sticky. Bathe twice also not enough!

Till here. BYE!