Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love my life for now

To my lovely cousin,Shikin(picture above),HAPPY BELATED 18TH BIRTHDAY BABE! I know your birthday was yesterday,but I didnt blog yesterday,so today I dedicate k. LOL. May you have a blessed year and long-lasting relationship with SOPTO(suro die tukar nickname pls,haha),stay strong facing challenges(especially kat rumah) and belajar btol2! Show nenek that you can do it! GO GIRL! and one more thing,I miss you! *wide grins*

Today seems to be fine. After school went to Maths tutorial. I've finally figure out graphs. It was damn easy! Then met up with Izzati for English Compre. THANK YOU for the help. But I still need practice. Then went home. Bathed and here I am!

Some @#$%^&$!! girl pauto to Mdm Halimah saying that I didnt come school yesterday because I wanted to catch up on my sleep. To that girl,THANKS UH! Next time,I pauto you back. You just wait and see.

Okay I gtg. Wanna watch Wild Hogs then go study. AND I WILL! haha. Bye!