Saturday, April 4, 2009

oh! the pain!

Sports Day was a torture. The runners all the same. Went there just for attendance. Rushed home and then couldnt follow bro go Johore cos Dad was coming along. URGH! And finally I got the movie 21! Been dying for it!

Anyways,today went to AIA building around there to make an apointment for my facial treatment. Like finally! Altogether,totalled up to $2,070. Have 16 laser treatments(ouch!) and 11 facial treatments.

Mom was shaking her hand when she handed over her credit card to pay the amount. LOL. Then she said from now on,no more eating outside. I cook or dont cook,still must eat at home! HAHA. Well,first treatment starts tmr. And the next few treatments will be every Friday and Sunday.

Well,I'm gonna take my usual afternoon nap then go to cousin's house to visit granny. Bye!