Tuesday, May 12, 2009

determined

I know what you've been through but I dont know what she has poisoned you with. But one thing is a fact that you are still my bestfriend no matter what. I may have shouted at you,said I hated you,said I never wished I'd met you. But you know that deep down I dont mean it. I just couldnt accept what you've said to me. But I know that you had to choose her because she's the one you love. To me,it was a dumb decision that you've made but I cant turn back time. I know I treat you like trash ever since the incident. I just cannot help but hate you for what you said. You know she's not the one but you still stick to her like glue and believe her as if your life depends on it. We've had our own mistakes made to each other but we know that its just a matter of time that we learn to forgive and forget. I only want you to learn to make the right decision. And for that,I believe that leaving her is the best thing to do and be my number one bestfriend again. Those hurtful msgs,I know its not you. Therefore,I refuse to stoop to that person's level by trying to fight back. I dont do child's play. I know I'm being bias and not understanding. But there's nothing to be understood in this situation which the case is she's ruling your life. She had cancelled out all your female friends and let the male stay. The motive may not be clear but I think I know what it is. I'm not sorry to say that you had made wrong and dumb decisions in your life where you regret and try to fix things. I know you still care about me and wished I was there to stay. But as long as you stick to her,I'm staying outta your sight. I dont want myself to be the topic of the argument. Its also time that you learn to let go of certain people and make the decisions that can make you and not break you. You have friends that are still by you even when you cancelled them out. You just need to be given the chance to see it. I'm sure this is the perfect situation. So whether you want to leave her or not,its up to you. And if you do,you know I'll always be here waiting. 11 years of experience,fun,laughters,good and bad memories are some things that are too difficult to forget. You contributed to what I am today and I'm going to contribute to what you are going to be tomorrow.

I really am going to see alot of B4-F9 in my report book for the mid years. I procrastinate and therefore I deserve it. So,I vow to start studying starting from today and never to stop studying until I finish my O's.

Its about time some O candidates change their attitude and get their nose in those books. Everytime there is a chance to study,I will. I wont waste the opportunity to get knowledge. But I wont be a study-freak la.

So,whoever want to join me in studying like everyday whether in school or outside,beep me! But make sure really study hor! And make sure the place is not so far. So that dont waste time. Make it in the east!

Till here.