Sunday, January 18, 2009

life is just

I know I said that I would put up some pictures by the end of the week, but I've been busy-mostly sleeping and studying and laziness.

Anyways,when I'm free I put up okay? *smiles*

Yesterday watched YES MAN with Goo,Navin,Zeek and Kemp. IT WAS AWESOME! I loved it to bits. It was funny. Pretty much everyone in the cinema was laughing their asses off and no one cared whether they were laughing too loud. CATCH IT YEAH!

Okay,so now doing my homework and downloading songs and finding new songs. I had actually promised myself not to listen to Taufik Batisah's songs. Simply because when he was in S'pore Idol,I was head over heels over him. I was always lost in my own lala land and he kinda took my life over.

So I decided to stop listening to his songs, not watch him on tv,not going to his roadshows and also to the extent of walking away from a conversation that has him in it. It was that bad. But after listening to his new songs,I fell in love with his voice again! Just the voice. I have to say that he produces nice lyrics.

Anyways,been trying to look for his songs for weeks now till I just remembered that I have a crazy Taufik fan in the family. Which is my cousin. She has the newly released album months ago. What wasted effort. So will be getting the cd from her on Tuesday.
Till here. Cracking my brain now for Malay comprehension. And to Danial,CHEER UP BUDDY! Put everything behind you and make it a life experience that you dont ever want to go through again. I need the real you back!