Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Strangled for flunking POA.

Today has been a great day for me. Mdm Norsiah came back! yayy!! The first question thrown at me was how much I got for POA. I paused and said 4. And the next thing I knew,she was already stranggling my neck. Haha. I under-achieved badly. She targeted for me to get a 2 but instead I got two grades lower. NOT MY FAULT!

Then Mdm Halimah and Mdm Norsiah had this conversation. They were standing behind me so I could hear everything.

Norsiah: You know my Damai students did good for POA. Before I came in,three-quarter of the class failed badly. But for their N-levels,out of 16..only 3 fail. Unbelievable you know. I was really shocked man.
Halimah: Of course la. You are a good teacher what.
Norsiah: No la. Its their hardwork. I just guide them.
Halimah: Some times we teachers need to also take credit for the student's success. Teachers also play a part what. Right Aisyah?
Aisyah: I dont know,I dont know. (I wanted to say not true)
Halimah: Nevermind. Typical of loyang students to say that.
*Halimah slaps aisyah on shoulder with file and both teacher laughed.*
*waiting for command during flag raising*
Norsiah: Eh,see that girl her skirt. The chinese girl wearing specs.
Halimah: I'll come for her later.
*senang diri command,Halimah goes to the girl and warned her about her skirt.*

LOLLLLL...I find the whole thingy very funny. Especially when Mdm Halimah quickly walked over to the girl. Haha. Some more Mdm Norsiah can still tell Mdm Halimah during flag-raising. Hais..TEACHERS..

And this is the first time in after 2 years,the whole class actually paid attention during Physics lesson. Or at least everyone was quiet. Some were sleeping but at least they quiet mah.. And Mdm Norsiah is back to teach my class! KHOO SZE RU.. you can go and die!

Honestly,I almost failed my POA cos the way she teaches is very complicating. She doesnt even give easy examples. We are confuse and ask her to explain,then she'll makes us even more confused. She should just stick to teaching Maths. She's superb at that.

Anyways, I got news that CCA Carnival will be on a Saturday. Haiz.. so troublesome. Why cant they do it on Friday like the past 20 years or so. I dont even think people would come. Just like what happened for the Open House. Oh well.. at least I wont be stuck at home! Till here.