Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random!

First up,
Happy new year to everyone!!!
2009 has finally arrived and I cant wait to venture out into the year and see what surprises awaits me. LOL.
TJ and I didnt go for countdown this time. We just lost someone dear so we are not yet able to move on. So we just sat at home and watched the countdown on telly. I was bored to death! I mean the performance totally sucked!
They had the hosts putting on skimpy and bared clothes! I mean I totally understand that it should be something attractive,but the way they did it,it was so sluttish! And the songs that they sang,COME ON!,got nothing to do with celebrating the new year!
Like for example when Hady sang 'The man who cant be moved',whats that all about?!! So what if you cant move? We're celebrating the new year so stop singing that song!!!
Anyways,after the countdown thingy, a friend wanted to go to Macs so he rang me up. I thought he was hungry at like 1am but he was just craving for Macs. And with no form of transport,we walked all the way to Macs which was not that far. About 10-15 mins walk.
We had out supper then walked back home and I had a chat with cousins. They too didnt enjoy the performance and was bored.
On other news, I cant wait to go to school tmr!! Hahahaha. 3 months of no education(haha!!) is too much. LOL.. Besides,I want to go to school for my drama and see the new sec 1's! And hopefully I dont get the air-con class which is in the F block. Its kinda stuffy and dusty and far away from the science lab,computer lab,office,staff room and canteen.
Till here.