Tuesday, January 13, 2009

resolution crap.

Going ga-ga over James Morrison. Buy me this album,and I'll give you a kiss. HAHA
Thanks Zeek for the pressie. I actually took photos of it. Later I show it off k? LOL.

Went to Marina Barrage with zeek and kemp on sunday. Took alot of pics here and there. Pics will be up soon along with my this upcoming Saturday's outing.

People kept asking me what's my resolution for the year 2009. And I kept repeating the same thing: I dont believe in new year resolutions. I mean I do believe in resolutions but it doesnt have to be just when the new year comes. You can change whenever you want. It can be at the end of the year,in the middle of the year,or even now.

And while I am talking about changes,a kind friend had actually wrote a few things about me that had changed for good since 2008.
1. I dont lose my temper easily.
2. I find people's laughter contagious.
3. I dont care about the negative shit thrown to me.
4. I hate complains and gossips.
5. I hate people that talk bad about others.
6. I cannot stand noises when studying-tv volume,chattering & even music
7. I'm crazy over cameras. My Fujifilm dlsr had an internal lcd crack so I bought a new cam while waiting for the Fujifilm to finish repair.(!!!)
8. I try to have more female friends than male friends.
9. I'm not interested in the drama club in school anymore.
10. I find SYF a dread.
11. I try to keep my spine straight cos I've been sitting hunched.
12. I love the people who love me.
13. I just keep my mouth shut when I'm angry/pissed so as not to say things that can hurt someone.
14. I dont want to rekindle the friendships that were lost.
15. I have cravings. -especially over fast-food and seafood.
16. I try to get even closer to friends that I have not been close to all this while.

So that was it. To Farhan,thank you for knowing me and understanding me well for the past 10 years(going on 11). I didnt realise it myself. Let's do our O levels together! I'll be behind you all the way dude! Dont mess this one year up okay? You hear me?! HAHA.