Friday, January 9, 2009

School shit.

POA has been pleasant again after a year of suffering by Khoo. Sat with Qi Jun and its kinda fun. He would talk crap and I would talk crap with him. Then we would laugh like all of a sudden and get scolded.

He's actually smart but just lazy. And he did his English homework! *claps* He said he slept quite late to finish it. But in the end,we are given till next week to finish it. LOL.

Had Drama just now. I took the role of a mother. The daughter was not good with words. I mean the person acting out the character. I want to scold also dont know how. And she kept changing her lines,so how am I suppose to scold her on the spot when I dont even know what to say!

She also like to give me one-liners. SO F*CKING FED-UP! How to act and put up a good show like that?!! I wanted to explode but I had to remain calm. If I dont know what to say tmr,I'll pretty much ruin the whole show. 4 years and 10 days of practice gone to waste.

Worst still,the sec 2's are not taking on big roles! Is either they take the small roles with little lines or just an extra. How drama not close down like that? Haiish.. Maybe we should train them on their confidence. Like making them talk in front of a crowd alone. Maybe that would help. HAIYO! So stress.

Furthermore tmr is the CCA Carnival. ON A SATURDAY?!! All thanks to Mr Han. Why cant they just do it on a Friday?! So troublesome. But after that meeting zeek to go fort canning! In the mood to take pics. LOL.

Till here. To Hirouka clan,not sure whether can make it to the movie marathon. I have two compositions,some cover pages to do and an upcoming test. But thanks for asking Ally. See ya'll soon!