Saturday, January 24, 2009

departing for an adventure

Credits go to Cheryl for helping search for a new blogskin. I know its abit boring and plain. But I love it. The quote at the top gives me motivation to get myself together and charge forward and kill all obstacles in the way.

Honestly,I'm tired of crying. Crying leads you nowhere. I know I just started school but everything has been hard on me. I come home tired everyday and still have to do revisions. With this routine everyday for the rest of the year may kill some of you,but its for the best. So hang in there!

Anyways,Chinese New Year is this coming Monday! YAAAY! I cant tell you how excited I am. Ohh & daddy side of family will be having a barbeque thingy tonight and maybe tomorrow also. Not sure whether I wanna go. Maybe I should just go. Hanging out with your cousins might just keep your mind away from school and problems.

Although I dont really mix well with the malay side of the family(dad side),they're really fun and know how to have proper fun. And although all of them dont have a steady income, they are still happy like they have so much money. They dont dwell on their problems so much and try to find a way out. Thats the thing that makes me proud of them.

As for the chinese side of the family(mom side),I dont know them well but they are the type who is approachable and can mingle with. Very sociable I have to say.

Okay. So currently I'm into the song Right here(departed) by Brandy. Very catchy song and it kinda suits the mood I'm in now and what I've been going through the past few days. Enjoy!