Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Common test and tons of work

Super pissed cos Mdm Quek ditched my class. Suppose to do common test this afternoon but she didnt turn up! After waiting for 45 mins,we left! Malay retest was also postponed to Thursday. WTH!

But before that went to foyer and look for Danial and Zaki. Had nothing better to do mah. Then joke around and curse here and there. Then went to class. Before that saw you-know-who. I'm actually irritated when I see his face.

Here I am trying to forget about him and there he is showing his face all over the school. FRIENDS,HELP ME! Maybe I need to look at a super hot guy! The never-ending pictures in Cheryl's post didnt help at all. Haha. Oh & I want the kind of guy whose skin is fair!

And Zaki said I look like Chinese. THANK YOU! I've been waiting for people to say that. But its so hard. Come on people! Say I look like Chinese! Lol. That certainly wouldnt come out from Cheryl. Haha.

Well,till here. I have tons of work to do.
Malay filing
Revise for Maths Common test
Study for Bio Common test
Malay homework which needs alot of time!
Sleep!