Sunday, March 8, 2009

superhuman

Yesterday had Flag Day. Refer to Acha's blog on what happened when we went to Paya Lebar. It was an easy job I have to say. Then went to grandaddy house and headded home after that. Came home and slept. Yes I'm a pig. Happy Cheryl?

Then woke up,chatted with Acha and then went to town with Fad and Farhan. I was really uncomfortable. Ask me to find out. Saw a Ed Hardy hoodie. I WANT IT! Then me and Fad went shopping for shoes and Farhan bought perfume,cap and formal clothes.

Then me and Fad went to have supper at MacD's. Broke after shopping so no choice but to have supper there. Talked about really personal stuff. More personal than the ones that I always talk to some friends. And I wanted to break down at one point. PRESSURE!!

Headed home only at around 1am. There was clearly no public transport except for the taxis,but we were broke so called my brother to get us. And Fad said this after I called my brother:
Fad: Kan I da ckp naek motor i. U tknk jgk. tkyah nk susakn abg u.
(i already told you take my bike. you dont want. no need to disturb ur bro)
Ong: naek motor ngn u? baru last friday kene accident. u pikir i nk ke? giler la u nie.
(take the bike w/ u? just last friday u got into an accident. u tink i want? crazy ah u.)

He got into an accident last Friday at the exact same place where my brother got into an accident. Fad's was on Friday. Another biker on Saturday. My brother on Sunday. All at the exact same place. And the accident got worse and worse.

Bro dropped me off and then went chillaxing with Fad and the rest at some place. I stood under the block looking at the staircase and the lift. I dont know which one to take. I had an eerie experience at the stircase last yr and its still fresh in my mind and I really dont want to take it. Whereas for the lift,what if the door opens and 'something' is standing outside?

I got myself together, took the lift and once the door open on the second floor,I stepped out looking left and right and then walked quickly towards the door. Quickly unlocked the door cos I swear I felt something was behind me. It was not my mind playing tricks on me or when you're scared,you start to get agitated.

This time I swear something was walking behind me cos my neighbour has a row of plants so when something hits the leaves of her plants,you know someone is there. Furthermore it was super silent at that time,so the sound that was coming from the brushing of the leaves was so clear.

Once the door was unlocked,rushed into the house and shut the door without looking up. But I could see a shadow of someone or something standing outside my neighbour's house. Quickly locked the door and took a bathe and tried to sleep. But cannot. I was abit disturbed by the image of the shadow. I was somehow curious to just open the door and see what that thing was.

But I was afraid that thing would come into my house. So I listened to my mp3 at full blast and manage to fall asleep. Then suddenly there was this vibrating sensation on my bed. I was scared la. Then I found out my phone was vibrating. LOL.

Till here. Oh and today did nothing much. Just slept and cleaned my table. Haha.