Monday, March 9, 2009

Qijun made my day!

Hello! Today seems to be alright. CD as usual learned nothing. And POA learned a new topic. Me,Qijun and Akbar could not stop laughing cos of the things that qijun said. Its very censored so shall not say it. But thanks qijun for making my day.

Then went to kfc with acha,wyelin and dyla. Then went home and I saw Jamie,Farid,Mach,Jup and Boi in the bus. I miss those boys man. They also took 5 with me. Had a very long and havoc chat in the bus since the bus was super empty.

After alighting,they all followed me back home cos wanted to meet my brother. And I got to see Fad. ARGGHH!! lol. Damn happy la. Then we talk and talk and talk until i forgot that I havent bathe. haha. And here I am now.

I'm feeling super sleepy now. Oh & today is like my forgetful day. I forgot to do SS homework, sign the camp form, do english essay correction, bring SS file,refill my water bottle and remind Fad about something. Whats wrong with my brain?!!!

And I cannot forget Cheryl's expression when she saw daryl tan this morning up close and personal. Her 'WHOOAH' was super high pitch. And loud! Hahaha. You make me laugh la babe.

Oh and I've created a new spelling for my name that is gonna be put on my class t-shirt: AYEESYAH. Cheryl,please dont anyhow change the pronunciation of my name like miss eee-zati okay. Or I'll start calling you what "your favourite teacher" calls you. You know who hor.

And to Acha,I found a new addictive song. Pahit akan manis akhirnya by Ukays. LOL. To me addictive only la. And dont care about the you-know-who that is jealous of you and you-know-who. Maybe she has never had a close friend before and takot tkde kwn in future so she stick to this one lor. Pretend she never existed before. Kalau da tak tahan,sound je. Jangan kasi muke kat lakhanat nie sume. ISH! Fierce nye aku. HAHA.

Till here. Takecare and see ya'll soon.