Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bestest Thursday ever!

The title says it all.

I had a fun time in History,PE,(neither maths nor ss) and MT. Well,in History we learnt about some Cuban guy that did something to help the poor and turn Cuba into a Communist country. Lazy to go into details.

As for PE,we played floorball. We played from parade sq then they kinda dragged the ball all the way into the canteen(wanted bookshop!),then drag some more to the science block,carpark,office,foyer,art room and back to parade square. I had a fun time playing. Most of it was laughing.

Maths was confusing. Damn you vectors! SS had another nagging. Lazy to go into details.

Drama was fun,finally! Me,Thanusha and Hakim had reserved the foundation first before everybody else sees it and its passed around and will only come back to you 10 minutes later. For the first time,I had fun doing the make-up. Was almost done in an hour. Yes,ONE HOUR. It was tough work looking like an animal okay!

Had practices for setting up the set on stage. We took 1 min and 20 secs. YAY! It was not easy. We were given 5 mins but we want to do it quickly so that other stuff can be done. The sets were huge so it was abit of a trouble with the curtains in the way.

As you all know,the hall is super warm and the fans were useless. So,all of us sweat in our costumes. Its not gonna be washed. And we have to wear it on Tuesday. WOW! Smelly costumes. No choice.

Went home after that. And guess what? I have to go back to school tmr! How great is that? On a Good Friday where students are not suppose to be in school! ARGH! Well,the meeting is from 9am to 11am.

I might have to leave 15 mins earlier for my facial appointment at 12pm. Farhan accompanying me for that. Thanks dude! I love you(since 11 years ago!). Then gonna look for a malay dictionary. I need one badly! I'm losing the malay touch. (???)

Till here. Cant wait for SYF cos thats the day where I declare myself OUT OF DRAMA! *hakim's evil laugh*

And I cannot believe that I've missed 4 of Reverandom's outings. urgh!
1.Formal wear outing
2.Movie
3.Today's town outing
4.TOMORROW'S Pulau Ubin outing!!!

Why must I be so busy?!!! I miss them la! I want go cycling at pulau ubin like last time! I want! I want! I want! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Please dont forget about me hor REVERANDOM. I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS AND PIECES. MUACKS! teehee.