Saturday, April 11, 2009

Life as it is

Went for Drama in the morning to start ruining my hair. LITERALLY! Luckily brought shampoo. All of you must thank me okay! Then rushed to Eunos for my facial appointment. Thanks sis for putting my life(and Farhan's) in danger!

She dashed past a few red lights just so that I would be punctual for my appointment or else I would have to wait. The stupid person that did my face had applied mask and left it on my face for like an hour plus!

An hour later,she had to scrape the mask off. OH THE PAIN! Pity Farhan. Had to wait for like 2 hours plus for me to finish. But he was so engrossed with his PSP. Then went to Tampines to check out the new shopping mall called Tampines One. Unfortunately,we couldnt move from the MRT to the traffic light. There was a giganormous crowd. Furthermore,it was raining cats and dogs.

So,we made a U-turn and took the train to Pasir Ris and went to Popular to look for the malay dictionary. It costs like 48 bucks! And I only had like 30 bucks. So we decided to go buy sushi and look for the freaking hair spray that this woman ask me to buy. Everyone on drama has to get one for themselves. ONE PERSON EACH JUST FOR A STUPID ONE-TIME PERFORMANCE. What a waste of money.

Might as well just share like 2-3 people one hair spray. STUPID! Then went home and hit the bed straight away and woke up around 8pm. So tired. I should not be spending my morning in school. It should be spent at home catching up with my sleep.

I know I've been saying this but I just need to reinforce it to myself again. I cant wait for this coming Tuesday's SYF and its also the day where I'm officially out of drama!!! Somebody! Pinch me!!

Okay,gotta get back to sudying. Currently at Terminal 1's Popeyes with Cheryl and Hakim. Thanks kimp for lending the lappy to me! Till here.

Kepada seseorang yg msg aku tgh maki2 semalam(haha!),relax k. Maybe die nga mens ke. I'm sure die tak mean it. Die mmg da biaser pe mcm tu kat certain people. Just let it go okay? Take it as satu ujian dari Allah. K? LOL. mcm phm sak aku. And thanks for the song 'janji pada mu'. Aku janji pada kau yang aku kan sentiasa be there for you! Takecare.