Friday, May 15, 2009

All gone!

I know there's not much change from the previous blogskin. Well,I desperately wanted a new skin cos I was just tired of the same old plain white background. Links are gone cos I accidentally deleted the previous template without saving. I know,dumb move. So,if you want me to link you,you know what to do..

As much as I want to rejoice the end of Mid year,I still have my prelims and o level to go through. Just to have a bit relief,I tore the mid year timetable like I was raged with anger. It was the bestest feeling. I swear!

So,half of the day was spent looking for a blogskin. None was found. After hours of damaging my eyesight and soring my butt infront of the computer and laptop,I finally chose this skin. I've got nothing more to say except that I'm hungry. Bye!