Thursday, May 14, 2009

not time to rejoice

It was something not needed in the morning.Yet you still gave it to me. I was taken aback!

Today had Maths paper 1 for 2 hours. Like finally there's some wind and I didnt sweat like I just ran 2.4. It was a manageable paper. I lost about 20 marks though. Well,passing the paper didnt even guarantee that I would pass my maths. So..I didnt care.

After school,slacked at foyer(!!!) then went home and I slept. I didnt really look at the time,but based on my brother,I slept for 4 hours+. Yes,call me a pig. I dont care. So..now I'm studying for my POA. Science..dont bother already.

Well..I'm not really studying POA. I'm watching a horror show on tv while doing my POA. haha. till here. To all O level students,dig your ears before taking Listening Compre tmr! Haha lame.