Monday, June 1, 2009

O level was manageable and also a disturbance. Some stupid idiotic freak shake her leg like she got fits! It was so distracting. Pretty much the people around me shakes their leg in a weird way. So I changed my sitting position then got another freak also distracting me.

Some 4E guy keep looking at me. When I look at him,he turn away or try to avoid eye-contact. And I'm sure he was looking at me. When got eye contact,he look at me like I'm a wall like that. I didnt poke his eyes good enough already.

After paper went to Whitesands with Angie to print photos then buy some stuff. THANKS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME ANGIE!

Went home by taking bus 5 then cried in the bus. Not sure why and I'm not a sadist. Reach home and bathe. Then did pasting for presents. Tiring leh. 2 hours for one frame!

Then went to hospital. And here I am! Till here. Laughing my ass off over Cheryl's titanic re-enactment. LOL