Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I need someone or something to push me to study.
.......................
As I sat there thinking,I just couldnt help but think of what you are and how weak you can be. You rely so much on people to the point that I feel you're an attention-seeker and have no brains of your own. You share each and every problem that you face. Certain people that face problems dont realise that no matter how much advice given to you,the solution will still have to come from you. I dont know whether you really am seeking attention but one thing is for sure that you are weak and still self-conscious. I give my all when I'm helping you cos you're a negative thinker. But when I face a problem myself,all you can say is "cheer up!". Period. How can that phrase possibly turn that frown upside down? And you tend to lose hope and not have any motivation to do this and that. It takes alot of effort to motivate you to do one thing. Even that you dont really feel like doing. I given myself up on you. And when I have motivation to do something,I need an accompany and you said you are willing to accompany me. But now look! Where has it all gone? Its just one thing I ask you to do and you cant even do it! I'm not asking you to motivate me,just accompany. I dont even say my problems to you cos I know you're unreliable. And you're too a hypocrite. You backstabbed me because of some stupid reason and go to 'another'. When you getting closer to me,'another' hates me. And you say all the bad things about 'another'. Now I'm wondering if you had said bad things about me too to 'another'. Right now,it seems you can trust me. But I cant trust you. Who knows,you might backstab me again in the future and then all the negative things and secrets will leak out. Dont worry,I'll still be nice to you and not backstab you. Cos you might just cry and trouble other people by telling this to them and then be a useless freak to them still.
.............................................
Today was sooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Went for facial appointment and I was the only one there so it ended early and she did my face properly. Went home,bathe,ate,on the phone,slept. Its gonna be very boring tmr too cos I wont be going out and simply stuck at home. I need some form of entertainment. AND MONEY!

Grandaddy gonna return from hospital tmr. He had a minor heart attack but he's all okay now. The doctor asked me and mommy lots of questions when he was first admitted and we were unsure of the answers to the qn cos the last time he was hospitalised and when he was 60 years+++. And that was at Old Changi Hospital.

My grandaddy was a strong man so he had no health problems. But just early this year he has a slight dementia. He would get flashbacks from the old times where people could still own cows and buffaloes that sort of thing. Its quite funny actually when he gets these flashbacks cos he tend to say it out and ask us to call his late brother or ask us to takecare of his cows. And there was one moment where he ask me to put ointment on a fish and massage it! HAHA.

Till here.

oh one more thing,I MISS NIZHAM!