Saturday, June 13, 2009

Woke up today and read the newspaper. The first thing I saw was Paris Hilton and C.Ronaldo on the front page.

Kept reading and looks like they hooked up. Not the least jealous or shocked. Since he has moved to Real Madrid,I couldnt care less about him. They were all over each other in the club that night.

To me,they dont suit each other. But I've always been curious how come all these years he never dated her?Hmmm..Well now he has!

And she keeps changing boyfriends all the time. Whats so attractive about her? I just dont get it. LOL. Hopefully he'll get Aids soon. HAHA. I'm so evil.

Anyways,today cousins will be coming over. Oh! and currently I'm attached to my sis iPod Touch. Played Sally's Spa and couldnt stop all night. Until I fell asleep and the battery ran out. Haha. Sorry my dear sister.

Till here. I'm so sleepy and I've got nothing to say.
To Furqaan,all the best! Haha.