Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow is my O level Mt and I'm still sitting here and maybe later lazing around on my bed. Yes,I'm human of no feelings.

I was surfing the net checking if there's any upcoming IT show. But cannot find. Hopefully there'll be one! Then I stumbled upon a website that shows a whole list of malls or shops having a sale. GSS mah. I was looking around and already picked out what I want to buy.

Unfortunately,I have no money! All money must come from my mom! How sick is that! $180 is gonna come in about 20 days since I'm selling my handphone away. But I need that money to buy a new phone.

Went to Giant and Ikea last night to buy some stuff. Asked mommy to go Courts also since there's a huge sale going on just to check the phones,but she dont want. URGH!! Then went home.

So,right now all I have in my piggy bank is $9. What possibly can you buy with that? Actually should have like over $30 by now cos my weekly allowance is $20 and I save $10 but I tend to take that $10 out from my piggy bank and spend it like nobody's business.

Somemore need to chip in for birthday cakes and the photos. Looks like I need to be nice to mommy,go over to uncles' and granny's house more often and really go on a tight budget. If any of you kind souls would like to donate to me,I only accept cash. LOL.

And some people even have the audacity to ask me to treat them eventhough they work and have a stable income. I'm not naming anyone. Just an 'uncle' I know. :)

So,to my friends,dont ask me out to eat fast food or any restaurant unless you paying for me. Haha! And I need new slippers! Its a must! Mine kinda broke. Maybe should get it at Expo. Hmmm.. Still depends whether mommy want to pay for it or not.

Maybe I should sell away more stuff so can get more money. Dont bother asking me to work. Its not part of my choices. Well,GSS here I come!