Monday, March 2, 2009

Some nurses need to be trained even for the slightest task

School was fine today. Except the fact that I have lost all my respect towards Faisal. He kicked Kemp's table purposely and did not apologise. He irritated Nisa when she was trying her best to change and do better. He was born to be an asshole I guess.

I salute Nisa for shouting at Faisal. But too bad that even did not trigger the guilty feeling. I cant express fully to anyone how I hate him so much now. JERK!

Anyways,after school went to hospital as brother got into a motorbike accident. I knew it would happen,just waiting for it to happen. Well,his lips were busted. They had to stitch it. His lips then became swollen and its almost the same size as his nose. LOL.

And there were also a few cuts on his leg. Nothing serious,just the lips. And I got scolded for something that I asked when I arrive. The first qn was,

aisyah: where's your bike?
brotha: you should be asking about me and not the bike. I'm more impt.
aisyah: the bike is equally impt okay! without it,I cant go places in a hurry. *laughs*. So,how are you AND the bike?


Then he just rolled his eyes. Found out that a van had hit him and he was thrown off his bike until he kena the windscreen of the van.
aisyah: pain anot?
brotha: no la. shiok like want to die like that.

Then blood from a cut on his lips started flowing down his chin,so I called a nurse to help him with the blood and the wounds since his lips are badly busted. She went back to a group of nurses and asked whether anyone can help with his lips,no one replied her. She and the other nurses still can look at my brother like one idiot. Then go back to doing their work like nothing happened.

I was pissed about that la! After like a few seconds later,I went to the nurse and say," excuse me,you're a nurse and I believe your job is to attend to the patients no matter how busy you are with your paperwork. What kind of nurse are you? What if there is someone dying or had hurt himself/herself,are you gonna just leave that person there? I cant believe that you're so stupid." There were like 7-8 nurse standing near my brother's bed doing some paperwork. Cant even one of them just attend to my brother for awhile? They know he needs help,they can still just look at him. STUPID SERVICE!

Then I went to the counter and asked one male nurse to help us and he kindly did and even help to clean all the blood that are dried. I cannot believe I had called a nurse stupid,but come on..if you're in the same situation,you would also be very angry.

Then there's a patient beside my brother. He wanted to get off from the bed cos he wanted to open his cupboard. He called onto one nurse but she just loook at him and walk away knowing he was struggling. When I got sick enough,I helped him. When he fell also no one attend to him. In the end me and my bro's gf had to help him up. I really am disappointed with the nurses. I mean,patients need your help and you just look at him like he is stoning.

Then went home and here I am. I'm so sleepy right now. So..gotta go catch some sleep before my cousin comes. Bye!