Thursday, March 5, 2009

morning rain please..

I'm lost right now. I'm tired right now. I'm sleepy right now. I need motivation right now. I've not been studying for any subjects for the past week. I'm not sure why. I'm starting to fall asleep in class but thank goodness I still can catch what is being taught.

Anyways,today's motivational talk..Well,I was abit motivated to charge forward and outbeat the mothafuckers and bring them down. But I expected the talk to be more inspiring. But at least I was motivated right.

Then had drama.I mixed my lines all over again. What the hell is wrong with me?!!

Everyday it has been raining in the evening or somewhere late afternoon. Why cant it rain in the morning? Apart from alot of people getting drenched,the morning breeze would be nice with the cold air. Morning rain! morning rain! morning rain! LOL.

On other news..

To my 11-years of bestie,I just hope you would listen to my advice cos trust me,you chose the wrong time to stray away. Whats so good about it anyway? Protection? Please.. only you can protect yourself cos when the others need to run away,they will leave you stranded. And finally..it might just end you up in jail. Think about it my friend.

And to Fad,thanks dude for telling my mom! Now I dont know what to say to her! I'll kill you after my o levels. LOL. takecare!