Tuesday, March 3, 2009

crush

I cant wait to get my hands on Wyelin's(soon to be mine) pencil box! It may look cheap but I like the simplicity. And also my new urban male bag or some other new tote bag! And the trip up the flyer and the dinner at pastamania and a new phone.

Unfortunately all these things need money and guess what? I've got none. I certainly would not touch the money in the bank as its strictly for education(hah!) and obviously future emergency use. So,I guess I have to start starving in school and not shop and be kind to my uncles and grandadyy so they would give me money. What a clever child I am!

Anyways,today I start to get this impression that someone is a pervert! 5a2 students should know who. Shall not say anymore just that I feel really uncomfortable around him.

Moving on.. Mr Teo made us change seats and also formation. He wanted us to mix around with the different races. Note to teo wee seng: its impossible given the class is so unattentive especially towards you.

After school went to hospital to visit brother. The size of his lips outbeats Angelina Jolie's! Hah! His friends and gf were there too. After some time,he said he wanted to smoke(!!),so we brought him down. There was this corner where all smokers smoke there. These people totally ignored the sign above their heads which says: The hospital is not a smoking area. You will be fined $1,200 if found guilty.

One doctor came out of the blue:
doctor: smoke faster. NEA is upstairs.
Brother: uh k.

WTH! How can a doctor possibly ask him to smoke faster?! I was shocked! And then his friends played F1 with my brother since he's on the wheelchair. Damn funny! I started to become sleepy so decided to go home. One of his friends wanted to send me but I dont trust him.

I only trust my brother with the bike and no one else. But now that he has got himself into such disaster,I trust no one and no bike! LOL. So he accompanied me all the way under my block. Sweet right? Haha!

So here I am still feeling sleepy. Well,shall go to sleep and dream that money grow on trees. Maybe I should go back to my old job and use that money to get what I want. But its so tiring! HMM..looks like it all comes down to savings. Till here