Monday, April 13, 2009

the nervous breakdown

Baby,I'll bring you out again someday okay? Miss you. Muacks!

Today was alright. Every lesson was productive. Like finally,no more naggings. I managed to not sleep in POA. So did my work and started singing 'When I grow up' by Pussycat Dolls.

I couldnt stop smiling and laughing to myself thinking of all the Pussycat Dolls dance moves that Hakim use to do. Funny la that guy. Then had drama rehearsal. Before that,I was talking to Navin,Ivanna and the Aussie girl.

She seems to be ignoring whatever that I have to say. Even if she answers my question,she would look at Navin and Navin only. Is he that good-looking til you have to look at him only? LMAO. My 5a2s,better shut your bloody mouth about this okay? Or I'll twist your neck,literally.

After school went to McD with Izzati. Finally relieved my craving. Now I want McFlurry Mud Pie. URGH! Then went for Drama rehearsal. Purposely arrive abit late cos lazy to carry the set all the way to the hall. Its freaking heavy mind you!

Sweat like ****. Then went home.

To these people:
Danial
Izzati
Zeek
Aisyah M.
Bhavani
Goo
Farhan
Fad
Navin
Akbar
Amali
Anesa
TJ CLAN!
Cousins
and a few others whose names I have not mentioned,forgive me.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCKS! I KNOW YOU'RE ALL BEHIND ME ALL THE WAY AND FOR THAT,I LOVE YOU ALL!

Btw,the camera image at the top is very random. I just miss going out with that camera ever since my sister self-declared that it now belongs to her and her only after I got a new one. Well,its still mine. HAHA.

Anyways,I gotta slip in bed early. Tmr's a big day for me! Gotta be in school by 6am. Thanusha ditched me but luckily bro offered to send me to school. Thanks yeah! Till here. BYE!

Pray hard that LOYANG DRAMA CLUB GETS AT LEAST A SILVER! THANK YOU ALL! miss me.