Saturday, May 16, 2009

I just dont know how to express in words how much I love this club. They have proved their strengths & why they deserve to win time and time again. This club has formed professional footballers and they will stop at nothing to win the title.

Okay..I just need to say this: MANCHESTER UNITED WON THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE!

This piece of news may not be so 'wow-ing' to girls,but it is definitely to the boys. Simply because not many girls are into watching football. Some watch just for the sake of watching.

Anyways,I was watching the match alone.Actually accompanied by Navin over the phone(live with it Navin!). Granddaddy is here so he watched too. But he was kinda supporting Arsenal and mommy just dont like to see Man U emerge victorious.

The only two people that supported Man U in the house are out so..I was the only soul survivor. It may have been a draw,but still Man U won! I cannot tell you how excited I am. Aizat,Jamie and I wanted to go celebrate earlier on but it was kinda late. So we gonna celebrate tomorrow. LOL

I dont think I can sleep tonight. The excitement has taken its toll. So now it all comes down to Man U vs Barcelona on 27 May. Hopefully it will be another victorious day for me and all Man U fans. Maybe I should get my cousins to come over so that it'll be more fun. Hmm..

Till here. Feel like kissing the Man U jersey. HAHAHAHA RANDOM.