Monday, May 18, 2009

School hours was fine. Did my mock paper seriously. But after that talk. HAHA. Cikgu Muhd was a very interesting teacher. I like the way he tells his stories although I dont improve my grammar..but yeah..

After recess,I just happened to say to Acha that I want to go gym and she said okay! I dont know why but all of a sudden that qn came out from my mouth.Which is a good thing. Or else when am I going to the gym.. Us being total strangers to gymnasiums,asked Navin and he said yes too. Yay!

So first went to my house to change then the Simei CC,only to find that the gym is closed at the moment and wont open for quite some time. So much for walking all the way there. So we turned back and took cab down to Tampines Stadium where there is a gym there.

Another unfortunate incident. Every Monday,the gym caters to LADIES' ONLY from 2pm to 4pm. We couldnt just leave Navin there,so we decided to have lunch at McDonalds(!!!). So much for wanting to lose abit weight huh. LOL

Then turned back at 4pm and finally made it in. Totally clueless how to start the treadmill so called Navin. So he too hopped onto the treadmill. Ran and ran then move to this cycling thing with Acha while Navin continued.

Then move to another equipment where Acha had a first-time-gym-user-memory mark. LOL. I couldnt stop laughing at that!! LOLLLLLLLLL..

Then move to this thingy which I dont know whats the use. Then cleaned ourself then went home.

Overall,I had a fun time going to the gym. And I really want to lose weight!! I'm sick of being fat! I'm sick of being the girl that has weight and health issues. I'm sick of not getting to fit into nice clothes. I'm sick of looking into the mirror and seeing fats jutting out from all corners of my body.In short,I'm sick of being over-weight! So,now its time to get up and go!

So,if any of you want to join us,you're welcome. Just take note that we will be going to the gym every Wednesday and Friday straight after school. Bring along our attire to school too. But for Friday is after Friday prayers. Till here.