Sunday, May 24, 2009

1) I need money!
2) I blogshop-hopped today.
3)I need a new shoe for school.
4)I need a formal top and bottom for my COL night.
5)I need someone or something to help me with my stiff shoulder. It could be dislocated!
6)I need Pizza Hut!
7)I need a controversial bag.
8)I need something exciting to happen.

I cried myself to sleep yesterday. My right shoulder has been in pain for a few days now but I can withstand the pain until that fateful night. I couldnt turn my body without feeling the sharp pull on my muscles.

I wanted to call out for mom but there's nothing she could do about it so I twist and turn on the bed and eventually felt one super duper uber sharp pain when I tried to turn my head to the left and I cried. It was misery I tell you!

Mom kept on saying its the pillow but I dont think so. How can a wrong position of the pillow and your neck bring such great pain? I have trouble stretching until my shoulders,lifting my arm straight up, trying to lie straight on bed and move even a single inch of my hands without feeling the pain.

So I had to put a pillow under my shoulder to make it not hurt abit. It may sound like just a stiff shoulder or a muscle joint problem,but IT FREAKING HELL HURTS TO THE CORE! & its not getting any better. URRGGHH!!