Friday, May 22, 2009

MYE scripts have been returned this week and I'm not happy with all my papers. I'll never ever say "its only the MYEs". Simply because it just shows that since its only the MYEs,you are not prepared to take your O levels when I'm sure the O levels are tougher. You think that you will do better when in fact you dont.

I've learned from this mistake and I'll never repeat the offence again. Yes,not studying is like a crime to me. Dont ask much. Just keep on reading. I'm ready to give up the Germany trip be it in June if I have to. Its not as important to me as my O levels.

After receiving my scripts,I just feel like crying at some point. Cry,reflect and turn back the clock. Alot criticism has been thrown at us. Still one more teacher to go,right 5a2? She wasnt in school so I guess she saved it for next week.

But I and a few more people will make these teachers take back what they said a few days ago. Even if we have to throw our result slips at them,WE WILL! Some teachers think that criticism works for everybody. We know that they have put in alot of hardwork but at the end of the day,all we feel is that the teachers think that we are too dumb to take all this.

Of course there are one or two teachers that believe in me and I thank them. But there are some that just like to suck people's blood! They find it enjoying to them! I dont really want to thank them right now cos of what they said about our results.

In other news..

I love going to the gym! LOL.
But I'm having pains on my neck!
Must be the pillow or something.
Till here.