Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today was neutral. I almost died in Malay. 3 hours is too much!!

After school stayed back for Floorball inter-class. Supporting 5A2! But I ended up helping Desmond with drama kids.

They were terrible. No offence. Then went home. Later on gonna go Johore with bro to send granny home then come back and watch Man U. I'll be waiting for the first goal to message to Rahman since he's gonna msg me. I'll get you!

Anyways,5a2 came in second after the floorball team. It shows that we're good! Hehe.

I dont feel like going school tomorrow as the day will be filled with BOREDOM. All I need to do is concoct a reason why I didnt come to school without having to present an MC. Would getting only 2 hours of sleep as nothing would make me miss the Champions League Final,be an appropriate reason?

I mean,I'm sure 1/2 of the school is watching it too. They should like give an off-day for the Champions League Final! LOL. Ridiculous,I know..

Furthermore,I'll be watching it ALONE! Bro planned to watch it with 3 of his other friends. He invited me,but mommy didnt allow. URGH! Come on! It's not like I've never gone out late at night before,some more my brother is also there so she should allow it! Its not like he's bringing his whole racing team. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I hate this. If only my cousins watch football... Oh well,wish Man U luck! I love you Man U!! Muacks! HAHAHAHAHA. To Rahman,I'll trash your face tomorrow. XD