Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today was rather fun. Not really actually. We got Strait Times for no apparent reason. Luckily the Champions League match was in the morning,or else I would have alot of newspapers thrown at my face.

You guessed it,Man U lost. Like I said in the previous post that I would be watching it alone. Know what happened?

Came home around 12am then set my hp alarm to 2:30am. Then went to sleep. After that,heard my house phone rang and suddenly woke up and look at my phone to see what time it was,well..the battery died on me.

Rushed out of the room and switched on the tv. What I saw shocked me like ********!!!!!!

Barcelona was carrying the cup. Looked at the clock and it was freaking 5am! Then see them carrying the cup,I quickly switched it off and went back to sleep hoping that when I wake up at 6am later,I dont remember what I just saw.

Well,at least I didnt watch my beloved team lose. If I were to,I'll cry to school man. Went to school and some people where disturbing me in the hall by showing the number 2 with their fingers. I know it meant the number of goals Barcelona scored,but I just said that it meant 'PEACE'. LOL

Innovation day was not that fun. The weather was terrible. We were cash-strapped and it was boring. Only the part where we played with the balloons was fun. Navin came to us with a nice balloon that was twist and turned into something I dont know.

We returned him an airless balloon that has been abused and popped! LOL.

Went home and right now,Champions League match is on tv but I dont want to watch it. My heart already cracking,watching it will make it break into a million pieces.

Its okay,I'LL STILL SUPPORT MAN U! TILL DEATH DO US PART. lol. At the very least,we won the Premier League. *big grins*