Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yesterday was totally shagged. Embarassed to wear the class tee. Wore it only for 1/2 an hr. The spring cleaning was done by just sitting there and listen to halimah talk and talk and talk. My ears were exhausted.

Change back to uniform and then to recess. I'm tired of talking about the class tee. Whats done is done. I paid for it so I'll just shut up.

My friendship with her pisses you off,then thats your problem. You're 17! Deal with the fact that you dont own your friends/bestfriends. By calling her something that she's not just shows that you lack respect and indirectly making her hate you.

If you're seeking revenge,thats your problem too. I dont give a damn. Life sucks because of people like you. So,deal with it bitch.

After school went around Central then off to the bank to drop off a pathetic cheque of $12. LOL. Walked around Eastpoint with Elaine then took the bus home. I wasnt going to walk home with the weather so against me.

While waiting for the bus,Aizat and Farhan saw me at the bus stop. Aizat waved at me. Farhan just sort of smiled. So,I pulled Elaine and hailed a cab. She lives next to my block so we went off together.

Aizat rang me up and asked why I left in a rush. So,I said that I'm in a rush and just put down the call. I was lying. duh!

I didnt want to see the guy that had used me for the past 11 years. He didnt trust me. He didnt believe in me. He didnt even care about me. I thought that the one and only bestfriend I use to have would remember my ambitions,my goal in life,my promises to myself. But that all came from someone else. And that person used to be a heartbreaker. A person that I didnt want to know anymore. A person whom I didnt even call a 'friend'. Now that he is(a friend),I totally regretted shunning him.

I know I said in a previous post that I hoped one day he would make the right decision by leaving her and be my bestfriend again. But now that I realise he's taking too long to decide,I dont want to be his bestfriend anymore. In fact,I dont even need a bestfriend because I know that the people around me who are my friends,are dependable. I can share with them just about anything. They are the ones that make me laugh and get scolding by a teacher or questioned by my mom for coming home late.

But the time spent is more than enough for me to know that I can rely on them and tell them just about anything in the world. From problems to dirty talk. LOL. So,whoever that reads this and knows him well,tell him he can forget about making deicisions cos I'm tired of waiting for him and eventually disappoint myself.

In other news..
This person has changed only for one month after being shunned by someone I know. A wanted to be friends with B but B wasnt interested. So A sort of changed and became lonely and A's friends reduced. After one month,A got *. B and I realised that A changed.

Lied about A's *. The way A's * led * life and what * owned was sooooooooooooooo fake. No road in Singapore could fit that thing. A told me about it and I just took it knowing it was sooooooooooooooooo fake.

Told B and B agreed with me. Why would A be soooooooooooooooooooooo fakey about A's life? Is it because A's life was boring? Learn to spice it up without being soooooooooooooooooooooo fake la!

I need to stop talking to A. A lies so ridiculously and soooooooooooooooo not gonna happen in Singapore. And all A's * are so like unlikely for A to get. Unbelievable? Believe it.

See how terrible my life is with so many friendship problems around me? I'm not really bothered by it. Just curious why certain people like to disgust others. For more info on the latest news,please dial AYEESYAH'S hp number.

hahahahahahahaha. crazy